Saturday, June 9, 2012

AND SO IT BEGINS !! PSYCHIC BY DESTINY

Religious by Choice, Psychic by Destiny
I am sharing the below childhood information as a reference point.  This should assist in better understanding the amazing twists and turns your life makes to put you on your road to discovering your destiny.  You can sight see, take vacations off the beaten path, you can even let others drive your bus as you become the passenger, but you will realign on your road to your destiny.  Sometimes that road is not the easiest or most traveled, but it is your road.   The sooner you get there, the happier you will be!!!!!

I am an only child.  Born and raised in Miami.  My parents were from Georgia and Alabama.   Sunday was made for Sunday School and ice skating classes. Oh yeah and the almighty Burger King Whopper after my class.  Please hold the ketchup, onions and tomatoes.

Spirit Guide # 1 - Ann Marie
"Who are you talking to?"  To which I would always answer, "my friend Ann Marie, we are playing together."  I wondered why my Mom would ask me who I was talking to, when Ann Marie was sitting on the floor next me.  Ann Marie dressed funny but she was my constant playmate. We would laugh and roll around on the floor together.   My Mom most likely thought I made her up but Ann Marie was as real to me, as my Mom and Dad were.  With time Ann Marie stopped coming over to play.   The next time I heard of her, I was much older.   

My Destiny is on the Map,  Helloooooo Tigger !
Winnie the Pooh was my favorite book and cartoon as a child.  All of the characters were lovable.  As an only child, I relied on my friends to play with and enjoy my after school and weekend hours. ( Don't get me wrong, my parents always had a special outing planned each month.)  Ana Marie was no longer available to play so others replaced our play dates.  I find it amazing how children can play even if there are language barriers that impede effective verbal communication.  That is where my best friend "Tigger" comes in.  I was six and she was eight.  She moved into the house across the street.  New friends to play with.  Oh yeah!!!!  Having arrived recently from Cuba we had a language barrier, her English and my Spanish.  Or to better put it, our lack of both.   Meeting my new best friend "Tigger" was the turning point in my life.  I just didn't know it yet.  Our friendship was the best thing that ever happened to me.  "Tigger" put me on the road to my spiritual or my psychic destiny. 





2 comments: